A Business Valuation Report is a document that provides an estimate of the value of a business. The report is used by potential buyers, sellers, and investors to make informed decisions about whether or not to purchase or invest in a business
Business valuations can be performed for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Setting a selling price for a business
- Determining the value of equity in a business
- Negotiating partner buy-outs
- Obtaining financing from lenders
- Planning for succession or estate planning purposes
Business valuation reports generally include:
- An overview of the business being valued
- An estimation of the fair market value of the business
- A discussion of the valuation methods used
- The assumptions made in the valuation process
Business valuations can be complex, and there are a variety of methods that can be used to value a business. As such, it is generally best to seek out the assistance of a professional Business Valuer when undertaking a Business Valuation Report.
Business Valuation Reports can be used by a variety of stakeholders in making informed decisions about a business. If you are considering buying, selling, or investing in a business, a Business Valuation Report can provide valuable insights into the value of the business.